Dr Peter Manser
Dr Manser’s presentations and keynote addresses are the stuff of legend in the Eastern Cape and beyond.
While his academic career is most impressive (see below), his skills as a comic MC are what Boost Creative Solutions would like to highlight. His sense of occasion, his general knowledge, his talent for time-keeping and management, his intelligent repartee are coupled with a keen sense of humour and a vibrant personality!
His most popular talk revolves around being positive about ALL aspects of being a South African, and has inspired and motivated audiences to change their negative attitudes.
Perhaps his most notorious character role was that of the Baron at the traditional Rotary Medieval Fayre, where he was both MC and entertainer to much acclaim.
Formal Accolades and Achievements
- BA, HDE, B-Ed and M-Ed: (Cum Laude),PhD from NMU
- Chairman of the Provincial Professional Matters Committee, NAPTOSA, the Professional Development Committee Eastern Cape, and the South African Principals’ Association, Eastern Cape
- As a member of the Eastern Cape Governing Body Foundation Committee, Dr Manser has been invited to participate in the National Confab 22
- Elected as a member of the Ward 7 Committee for the NMB Municipality
- Co-authored a number of national educational training modules as well as a book entitled ‘Principal Leadership’
- A number of his papers have been printed in accredited national and international journals
- Presented numerous Regional, National and International Educational seminars
- A Key Note Speaker for the South African Principals’ Association National Conference – twice.
- Highly active as a mentor and advisor to principals and parents in disadvantaged schools in PE
- Provincial Finalist for Excellence in Secondary School Leadership at the 2016 National Teaching Awards
- The Provincial Executive Officer of the Governing Body Foundation as from 01 July 2019
Sport and Recreation
- Past President of the EP Cricket Club
- Completed 18 Argus Cycle Tours
- Provincial Colours for Judo
- Pro Soccer referee
- Principal of Alexander Road High School (1997 – 2019)